Tuesday, August 9, 2011

RSS Feeds

Well, well, well... I have learned something new today!  I have learned all about RSS Feeds.  Who knew how wonderful this new (to me) feature could be and how much time I will save on a day to day basis! 

I have subscribed to several sites that will enable me to keep up with what is new in children's literature and read book reviews.  In addition, I have found sites that will keep me apprised of all the changing technologies within the library community to help keep me current.  A few hours of research today will help me when ordering books, book talking to students and make me well versed on the changing technologies within my district.  Moreover I found a blog on New York State's Common Core Standards...  certainly some food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. Katrina-
    I'm glad that you found RSS feeds to be useful. Please feel free to comment on the main blog with any blogs or sites with feeds that you think we'd find useful!

    ReplyDelete